Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 28 - "La Isla Mustachita"

First off, big shout to Steve "Bubby" Simon, CB, Meechy Meech, Amanda, Daniel "MC Shy D" Okonkwo, Sepi and Stacey "Karpster"!

Thank you! We are at $3,327 and have reached 3,150 kids! Amazing.

That said, there are still a bunch of yous that said you're totally into giving, just haven't gotten to it. So, as they say in Azerbijan: "Give up the scratch".

At this point, the mustache is really hitting it's stride. That said, it's kind of getting a bit of an attitude cause it thinks it looks so bad ass.

Like, this morning I looked in the mirror and was like "Hey Mustache" and it was all "Go f*ck yourself, dude." and I was all "WTF Mustache?!?" and it was like "Whatever man, you're a dick." and I was all, "What's with the attitude?" and it was all "I'll kill you man".

So I laid off for a while, gonna let things cool down. Ya know?

Namastache,

G




No comments: