Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 33 - "Stache doggy, doggy, dogg"

First off, big thanks to Taya, Chris, Saul, Jon "Mush Mush" Sierotko, Janine, Jess and Marisa!

Good News: We've raised $3,767 and reached 3,260 students in need. Radical!

Bad News: People are gunning for me this year and they want to take the back to back champ down.

I am in second place by a few hundred bucks to a dear frenemy, Wade Crowstache. We cannot let this happen. I just gave $100 myself to show that I am behind this in cash as well as stache.

When I told Miles, he was (reluctantly) helpful.

Me: Hey Miles, I'm getting beat by a few hundred dollars on this mustache thing. Totally bumming me out. I need your help.
Miles: Ferreal?
Me: Yeah man, ferreal.
Miles: Post this shot of me with my dope-ass Dali mustache. Did the trick last year, remember?
Me: Right, great idea.
Miles: That's why they pay me the big bucks. Now please leave me alone.
Me: Thanks Miles. You rule.




No comments: